Monday, April 9, 2007

being a good story teller..how cool!


I was thinking about the lesson today on how to tell a good story....it is such a wonderful gift when people can be entertaining while they tell you a story. It's a kind of magic. Would be great if we all can learn how to become good story tellers...in English! I think the Book Club could help us, it is a good exercise to read a story and try to tell it to others!! so, I am looking forward to our Book Club on Thursday, we are doing it, right??!! also, the story that Yoko choose has something to do with good story tellers, check it out...

2 comments:

yoko said...

Sandra, I like the image you post. Where did you find it? And your scholastic brain makes connecting with other things together in your mind. Yelp!
" the Department of Nothing " is a little complicated story mixed with reality & imagination. When I started reading a story, it was curious but I lost interests in the middle. But I finished reading last Saturday.
I have to figure out Who is O'Hare,
what is MOVEMENT, what are femurs and humeri, or talking bollocks???
TTPUYL means things that pants up your life. His teacher's name, McVittie sounds like English biscuits brand name. It is hilarious.

izzyfan73 said...

talking bollocks lol