Monday, April 9, 2007

Parents' Visit

Hello, class! Did you all have a happy easter?
I am very sorry to say that I can't make it to the class this week because my parents are visiting New York right now. I picked them up at the airport on Saturday, and we altogether had pretty hectic 2 days since arrival.
While they are staying with me for about a week, I'd like to spend as much time as possible, and at the same time, I sadly have to say that I'll miss the whole week. (I even have a great eavesdropping index card!!!) Anyway, please keep me posted what's happing in the class, what I should do for the final project and etc.
By the way, did you see snowing yesterday? It's April! How could it be possible!!!
See you all next week!

5 comments:

tarpey said...

We'll miss you in class this week, Sue, but I hope you have a great time with your parents. What plans do you have for the week? Have your parents visited NYC before, or is this their first time?

Hopefully, we won't have anymore snow this week..!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with your parents! Please keep in touch through email so you'll be ready for the launch party!

sandra said...

Hi sue!!!

it is really cool that they are here!!! I bet it will be a great week!! update us on your city tours!!

yoko said...

I'm glad that your parents visit in NYC. Can they speak English? If they can, it might be easy for both of you.
I'll let you know if some assigments come out in the class.

izzyfan73 said...

jeeeeez snow in april, crazy country i'm telling ya. it was snowing on thursday morning too, i was on the ferry to the statue of liberty, and my god ! it was cold. and cold the next day when i was in line for 45mn for the concert i went to. consequently... i caught a cold big time, poor little me so glad to make it through now without being sick, no no no no no !! i'm telling it ruins everything, i won't be able to scream my head off at the next one !!