Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We did it


Time out cep editors rock!! Hi everybody!! It was a lot of fun today, wasn't it? Despite the nervous we were at the beginning I think the presentation was great, I could feel we were enjoying it while doing it. The commercials are great, so please, try to post them asap. Thank you very much to our teachers for making us work hard, for the great assignments you've prepared, and everything...We all had fun, we've learned, but also we went to class because we felt like going, because every time we missed it, we felt like we were really losing a great time. I also want to thank the rest of the class, you girls are amazing and I've learned a lot from you, I don't know if you could learn from me, but I least I think I made you laugh!!!
You are always welcome to Argentina!! See you tomorrow!!! Keep in touch!!
Pili :P

4 comments:

sandra said...

Pilar!!! the picture is soooo funny!!!
I think this is the best CEP group ever, I really learnt a lot from you Pilar (not only about make up!!) and from all the rest...all our different personalities contributed to create great lessons, very good energy and a magazine that, we can say loud,.....ROCKS!!!
I also consider you all among my best friends in New York: you were a great company during this period of time!

yoko said...

Pilar, your part of presentation is very nice today, don't be nervous from now. I think my classmates are awesome. The professor of our teachers said to me it was very impressive and great. Bravo! girls!
I have to think about when is a good time to go to Argentina.....

Sue said...

Nice picture choice! Like Pilar said, I've learned a lot from all of you. You guys are amazing. My husband Jay said that we were just same as any MBA students today. He was also very impressed about the presentation and our work. I can't believe we already reach to the last class tomorrow. I know I'm gonna miss you all. WE ROCK!

izzyfan73 said...

Boooooh OOoooooh :-(