Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring has come?




Good Morning, girls;

I was walking on the West Village yesterday. It had still cold breeze in Manhattan.
I found a famous bakery in the area, "Magnolia Bakery". It's well-known for original cupcakes and Sex & city's Carrie's destination. It's a tiny store, and self service if you would like to buy cupcakes. There are different colors of decoration of the frost on the sugar top. Pink, lime, chocolate, yellow, and some pastel color. But they are toooooooo sweet. Location is 401 Bleecker street.( cross street of Bleeker & W 11th St.) Price of cupcake is about $2 each. The birthday cakes, and other cakes are handmade here and sold.
I'm sick this morning, Sorry I cannot attend the class today. But I'll try going tomorrow. I'll post the comments in TimeOut CEP Blog.

5 comments:

MAGDA said...

Yoko, you've just made me hungry for these cupcakes. Awww...Don't do this again. I feel like leaving the class right now and going to Bleeker Street:P Can't wait to hear your story! See you tomorrow:)

izzyfan73 said...

Sounds so good !! it doesn't make me hungry though, i'm sick too !!
it's a shame we won't see you this morning ! hope to see you next week !
get well soon !

sandra said...

Yoko! I will try the cupcakes you suggest even if I am trying not to exagerate with cakes in this days...I eat so much cookies since I am here, I love them but it is not ery healthy!!!
hope you feel better tomorrow!!!

Pilar said...

Yoko, try to get well for tomorrow!! We are gonna miss you!!

Have you eaten all the cupcakes of the store yesterday and that's the reason why you are feeling sick today?

Hope to see you soon :)

tarpey said...

Hi Yoko,

We miss having you in class today - but thank you for sharing the picture of the cupcakes. And I like the title of your post.. Hopefully, spring has come!

Hope you feel better so that you can join us in class and at the book club tomorrow.