Saturday, April 7, 2007

School's out...

Hey you all
I took my Mum back to the airport today :-( It was fun, event though the weather was awful. I'm glad she came, because she left this afternoon with 2 more suitcases full of my stuff !!!
I'll have more time this week for class and assignements, I promise, I should see you all on Wednesday morning.
I'm working on my advice column, but somebody needs to tell me if we have to publish it on the blog and what format it should have. I'm also planning to review 2 concerts I'm going to this week (one yesterday and one next wednesday) for our free assignement we have to do before the end of class.
See you soon !!

2 comments:

yoko said...

Emma, I send you e-mail from Joachim about advice column assignment. Check your e- mail. Check out Time Out CEP Advice section, Title, Q & A.
See you on Wednesday.

tarpey said...

We're all looking forward to having you back in class on Wednesday, Emma!