Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Banana bread, anyone?


Guess what I was doing after our class yesterday? Yup, baking, baking, baking and…cooking!!! Results: lamb chops, Smokin’ Sexy Chocolate Cake (one of the boys I take care of asked me to write this phrase on that cake) and banana bread! The last thing is extremely easy to make so I want to share the recipe with you, guys! Here we go:

You need: 3 ripe bananas (well mashed), 2 eggs (well beaten), 2 cups flour, ¾ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat the oven to 350’F. Grease a loaf pan. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Put the batter in the pan and bake for 1 hour.

Simple, huh?

Bon appetit!

6 comments:

izzyfan73 said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh that's one of my favorites but I didn't know how to do it !!!!! thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for posting this ! I'm gonna try as soon as ... tomorrow !! lol

Sue said...

Looks so delicious! What's better is the simple recipe. It's like...all I have to do is just mixing things. I should try this!

Anonymous said...

How come you didn't bring any to class? I'll have to take note of this when we're determining your final grade.

sandra said...

so we are all waiting for your banana bread here at teacher's college!!!!

sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pilar said...

I'd rather eat it than cook it! So I don't mind you bringing it to class! :P