Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Where am I???

Hello, class.
Does anyone of you remember that I was going to Myrtle Beach for spring break?
Well, I am in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina right now. o.o;;;
What a surprise. I mean, I didn't know that it is in this week. Spring break in Business School is always one week ealier than other colleges in Columbia. I forgot about this, and realized on Monday that our depature should be on the next day.
This time, I left it up to my husband to do all the planning for the break, so he did. And I only asked him where we would go, not when. Well....what happened is, I ended up here in Myrtle Beach.

The weather is fantastic. Very warm, sunny, beautiful golf courses all around. (Except weather, though, New York is much much much better. The town is quite boring for me.) Anyway, once I came here for vacation, I decided to enjoy as much as I can. But still, I feel so bad that I have to miss classes this week. The theme of this week sounds so much fun to me, so I really want to be a part of it. Tara and Joachim, please let me catch up.

I am coming back this Saturday. See you guys all.
(BTW, when will we all meet again? March 19th?)

3 comments:

izzyfan73 said...

ENJOY !!! it's snowing here !!! it's soooooo c-c-c-c-cold !!!!

sandra said...

hey sue!! enjoy the sun and the sea also for us!!!

MAGDA said...

Awww...You're so lucky! I want to go there, too! I probably shouldn't complain since it's getting warmer and warmer in NYC, but I can't wait for spring. Have a blast, Sue:D