Friday, March 30, 2007

***The Next Story to Read for Book Club***


Good morning,

After Thursday (3.29.07) book club meeting at Max Cafe, I asked Sandra what story we will read next. She mentioned to me I could choose the next story, So I looked at the book and decided the next story to read. " The Department of Nothing ", written by Colin Firth. Because he is one of my favorite actors and I've already known who he is. We may enjoy the story, or not at all; The title sounds interesting. Let's find out!!!
" the Department of Nothing " is our next story from Speaking with the angel .

See you Next Week.

3 comments:

MAGDA said...

Guys, I can't make it again:( The kids are coming back tonight and tomorrow I can go to our class, however after the class I have to go home as soon as possible to watch them. I'm all yours next week.

sandra said...

As I said today, I also won't be present tomorrow!! I go to the airport with my parents!!
If you still go tomorrow enjoy the book club and tell us about it!!

yoko said...

Oh, Everybody seems to have tight schedule this Thursday. I will ask Sue If we will postpone our Book Club Meeting after the class or make a short meeting. I'll let you know.