Thursday, March 29, 2007

More help on formatting...

Sorry I missed class today! I look forward to seeing you all every Thursday, so my week doesn't feel quite "right" this week...

Anyhow, I hear you have some more questions about formatting the Time Out CEP blog so that it doesn't automatically go to the most recent post. It sounds like you want an index page, or a main page (as it's called on web pages). Try checking out this link and searching "archiving pages."

Here's a blog entry that might be useful as well:
"Which is Better..."
It kind of sounds like you want more of a website rather than a blog, so Google Pages might be the way to go in this case (although it'll be a lot of work learning a new application I think.) It's worth taking a look at Google Pages if you get a chance.


Hope this helps, if not, please come in with more questions on Monday (I'll also show you how to setup your own Plugoo...

PS...I don't think "Dummies Guide to Blogger" is the correct title for you guys!

No comments: