Thursday, March 22, 2007

Coffee Time Again!!


Oh, I was so nervous about my presentation in the class today.
But It's a nice day after the class, specially on Thursday, isn't it? I've read " NippleJesus", Sandra. what's the next plan you're thinking about?

We talked about sections of Timeout CEP today. Reveiw is going to be a different titled layer.
I suggested Pilar that she post about her trip of San Francisco and Sonoma Country in Travel section. I'm sure Pilar can write about her San Francisco.
Also Emmanuelle's Rock Trip, Magda's Home,and Sue's Myrtle Beach ( whatever they titled ) which were posted in CEP planet, may go to Travel/music/home? That why I asked how to connect with another links(CEP Planet / Words and Images)in Timeout.
Tara said that we could choose a favorite topic as the final assignment of Timeout last week. You may think about these as the final?

Anyhow, I'm wondering what plan you will have this weekend.
NY Spring is around the corner, I hope. No SNOW & COLD PLEASE.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Sue said...

The picture on the top really makes me crave coffee right now. YES, today is such beautiful except the "Unbrella" sign in the evening. I was so excited about this warmth, and I checked the weather forcast only to find out that it's gonna cool down again this weekend. :(