Friday, March 16, 2007

THE GIG OF THE CENTURY !!



OH... MY... GOD !!!!! Sometimes I cannot believe how intuitive I can be lol
One hour ago I was on google, not really knowing what I was looking for. I wrote something in the search bar, then I erased it and typed "Paul Gilbert", to get some news from my favorite guitar player... and then my heart stopped.
Do you know what G3 is ? It's a "concept" band, 3 great guitar players playing a solo gig and then a big jam together.
So what did I read ? "G3 Amrican tour !! Joe Satriani, John Petrucci... and me." . Me ? wait. Paul Gilbert ? Paul Gilbert is on tour with G3 ? I mean, Paul Gilbert is on tour ? in America ? Not in Japan as usual ? wait. I'm in America too. wait (start to hyperventilate). ok. Dates. Oh my God. New York City, april 11th. wait. What day is it ? (run down stairs to calendar). Wednesday. Oh my God !!! My day off. Run back upstairs, type ticketmaster, clic clic clic I don't care about the prices show tickets left buy. Done. I'm the proud owner of a ticket to the concert of G3 2007 at Madison Square Garden.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Good for you! You must have some kind of ability like foreseeing. You got a ticket. How lucky you are! BTW, what was the price?

yoko said...

OH... Emmanuelle, Lucky day for you, I hear your heart beats. You got the ticket G3 concert at Madison Square Garden. Hallelujah.. You will be able to see them very closely.

sandra said...

Emmanuelle!! was very much fun to read your story!! congratulations!! being an au-pair in NY is not so bad in the end...!!

MAGDA said...

Wow, your're really lucky, Girl! Hey, can you also predict Powerball winning numbers? Hahahaha...If so, let me know;)