Tuesday, February 6, 2007

First post!!

Hey all, I am also very happy to be in this group, I had a lot of fun and I think it is great if we can improve our technological skills together with the language ones!! I can't think about a title for the blog but I love the idea to put something about "revolution" in it, as this course is going to be kind of new and revolutionary!! I will come on Wendsday with some ideas...
Besides that, I would like to recommend you a great movie I saw yesterday night, Volver, from the spanish director Almodovar and with Penelope Cruz acting...if you have the chance, check it out!!

see you tomorrow!

Sa

3 comments:

Skye said...

I've been wanting to see that...what aspects of the movie did you like the most?

Suzuko said...

I really want to watch the movie
you mentioned. May I ask a question?

What kind of movie is it?
I need to know your answer because I don't like action film. Others
are O.K.

Thank you!


Regards,
Suzuko

sandra said...

Don't worry Suzuko, the movie is not an action movie! I think the most beautiful thing is the acting (all the actresses do an amazing job!)and the way the movie represents the relationship among women and especially the one between a mother and a daughter!
if you will watch it let me know your opinion!