Friday, February 23, 2007


Hey Hey Hey
I couldn't wait to share some pictures with you !! Okay, lets' begin and see if I can work this thing...
That's the public market, it takes place everyday downtown on the waterfront, my hostel was just next to it. It's very lively and old fashioned, beautiful.


This is Mount Rainier, I was lucky to see it on a clear day (surprising to have some sunshine out there) !









That's the Space Needle in the background (605 feet high, I can tell you from this high and by this weather it was amazing) and the Monorail, that take you from the Seattle Center to Downtown in 2 minutes !





View of the city from an observatory











Me on the grave of Jimi Hendrix ! I didn't have any trouble finding it, even though it was outside of town... Now, the grave of Bruce Lee, that is in a cemetary on the city, that's another story... That could have turned into "Night with the living dead", literally... that'll teach me to in cemetaries when it's about to close...


Kurt Cobain's house before his death... The benches you see here in the park next to the house are covered with graffitis left by fans, and non-fans (I admit it, I left a little something), one of which saying " I know you did it Courteney"...
Oh my, I could put all of my pictures here, but I've taken about 550... I'll put some more on my blog and maybe give you the link if you want to check it out !

7 comments:

Skye said...

I really like your photos! Its interesting that I can kind of figure out your musical taste by the dead musicians that you visited!

yoko said...

I like your photos, In special " Public Market".
It is sentimental and American. I'm glad you had so much discovery in your trip.

sandra said...

I loved your pictures emmanuelle!!

sandra said...

I loved your pictures emmanuelle!!

MAGDA said...

Emma, you had a blast in Seattle! Oh my gosh, I want to go there too. I love all the pics and I must say you're a damn good photographer! Wow, the photo of Kurt's house is...shocking! Each time I look at it, I feel something weird. The view of the mount is stunning...I need to see all the pictures you took there;)

Pilar said...

I guess that Sandra wanted to remark that she loved your pictures making to comments! Just joking... Your pictures are great and now I want to go to Seattle to have mines!!

Sue said...

Seems that you had your own theme in this trip. "Rock" It's interesting that Seattle has many memorable places about Rock stars. I've never been up to Seattle yet. It's definitely the one place that I love to visit sometime in near future.