Sunday, February 11, 2007

Home sweet home...But I'll be back!

Hey guys! How are you doing this Sunday? Despite tha fact that I'm not feeling good today, I'm so happy and excited because I'm going home for a week next Friday:) Hooray! I don't care that I'll be flying to Poland for almost 9 hours and I'll be dog tired. The most important thing is that I'll see my family, crazy doggies, friends...I'll be sleeping in MY bed, driving MY car and enjoying Polish food for a whole week:D Yay! My brother is angry with me becasue he wants me to stay longer. I wish I could do that. Yeah, life is hard...See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh,I envy you so much! I wish I could go to Korea. Well, it's not about time. It's about money for tickets. :)

Pilar said...

Good news Magda! There is no other place like home!!! Have a nice trip, despite it is for such a short time. Enjoy your family, friends, food and your car!!

sandra said...

enjoy your trip Magda!! and remeber you promised to bring back some special food for us!!!

Skye said...

Please post video of your home! That would be really cool...