Thursday, February 22, 2007

SEATTLE (still) ROCKS !

Hey everybody, sorry I didn't post earlier, I was so busy !! Jeez this city is amazing, I'm having so much fun !!! walking miles and miles and miles for hours, there is so many great places to see, I think I've pretty much been everywhere and beyond (just back from Vancouver actually) ! I could be such a good tour guide, I know exactly where to go and how to get there ! I'm very proud of myself I must say ! but every good thing has an end... I'm back in NY tomorrow ! I'll try to post a pic or two this week.
See you on Monday ! have a great week end !

4 comments:

yoko said...

Hi, Emma,

You are so fun in your trip.
I cannot wait to hear what happening in your trip. We have been done a lot of fun exerceises in the class while you are absent. Did you take some interesting photos? Please send us!!

sandra said...

Emmanuelle!! Seattle sounds a lot of fun, I am looking forward seeing you again and listening to your stories!!

Skye said...

if you have any pics or video...feel free to post/share!

MAGDA said...

Wow! I'm so proud of you, too! You're very brave, Girl! Rock on!