Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Warmth

What ? a post about warmth in the middle of the coldest month of the year ?? What are you, nuts ? Well, dear friends who would loooove to be soaking up the sun lazily on a Carribean beach, where the sand is white, where the translucid blue sea meets the cloudless azur sky, and the palm trees dance along with the breeze... let me tell you that you can find warmth everywhere in this world : sunbeams on a window pane, a cup of hot chocolate when it's freezing outside, a voice, a smile, a hug from a friend ...

1 comment:

Pilar said...

I totally agree with you izzyfan73. If I think that in my home country the weather is really nice in this part of the year, I should take the first flight home. However, nothing, not even the weather, would take me away from the WARMTH of my husband.

PS: I don't want to sound cheesy, the thing is that I got married almost two months ago!!!